Having problems setting up your Linksys Router? It is really common to have issues with setting up your router for the first time. Here my article on Linksys Smart WiFi Router Setup will definitely help you to set up your router.
How to Setup Linksys Smart WiFi Router?
- Firstly, Connect the antennas to the router and then plug in the router to the power resource.
- Then, press the power switch. Wait until the power LED lights up.
- Now, connect the Ethernet Cable from your modem to the Internet port present at the router.
- Then, connect to the wireless secured network. You can follow the Quick Start Guidebook you got with the router. To avoid any problem make sure you have a good signal.
- After that, launch your web browser and open Linksys Smart Wifi Web-based setup page.
- Read the terms and conditions, and check the box.
- Now Click Next to proceed further.
- Then you will be taken to the Updates For Your Router Window.
- Check the box beside Install Future Router Updates and Click Next to proceed.
- Now, Enter your desired Network Name and Network Password in the right field. Click Next again after that.
- Then, Enter a router password in the section provided as Create a Router Password section and Click Next after that.
- Finally, you will be shown the ‘Your Router is Set up!’ message. Here the new WiFi Settings and your router’s admin and password will be shown.
- Click Next to complete the setup.
- Then you will be redirected to the Create Your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account page.
Linksys Smart WiFi Router Setup – Smart WiFi Account
You need to have the following things to create your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account.
Windows XP Service Pack 3 and higher operating system and OS X 10.5.8 or higher.
Internet Explorer 8-10, Firefox version 8 or higher, Google Chrome version 19 or higher, Safari version 5.0 or higher, Firefox version 8 or higher, Google Chrome version 19 or higher.
- Now, on the Create Your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account page click on the Create an account option.
- Put all the information needed including your email address.
- Then, read and accept the end user license agreement and terms of service and the privacy statement as well.
- After that Click on Create My Account option.
- Now, check your email. And open the message from Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Mailer.
- Click on the link you received to activate your account.
- You will see the message ‘ Account is now validated’ message.
- After that Click on ‘Click Here to login’ option.
- Now Login to your Linksys Account by putting the email address and password you created.
- Click on the Sign In option.
- Finally, Associate the Router. Put your router’s password at the field provided and Click OK.
Check Out the Setup Procedure of Other Linksys Router: –
Linksys WRT1900AC Setup – An Easy Method To Do So
Linksys WRT54G Setup: Call Us For Reliable Solution
Know All About Linksys RE4100W Setup – Easy Hacks
Want To Setup Linksys EA7300 – Useful Tips To Setup
Followed all the above steps rightly? Still can’t set up your Linksys Router? You must take help from the experts. Call at the toll-free Linksys Support Number the Linksys Certified available here will guide you with the solution. Our Linksys Live Chat Option is also available to you 24*7. So chat with our experts or drop us a mail regarding your doubts anytime you face problems wetting up the router.
Anyway, Folks! Hope my Linksys Smart WiFi Router Setup Instructions helped you set up your Linksys router. Wrapping up, I must confess that the best way to setup your Linksys router is taking expert’s assistance. Since setting up your router is the most important part of using it. Improper setup can arise different issues itself and it can cause problems in the devices connected to the router. So, take the safest path. Visit Linksys Customer Support portal and talk to the Linksys Support Executives to setup your Linksys Router.