TP-Link is a Chinese manufacturer of computer networking product. It is one of the few major wireless companies which has a tight grip on the market of wireless technology, Router is one of the products in the market. With the renowned name, it has a number of TP-Link router customer support services too.
Unable To Access The Internet After Installing Router
Log in to router’s web interface and check for WAN interface. If there is valid WAN IP address then:
- Set up manual DNS servers for the router after setting up the server, reboot router to finish the settings.
- Power off your modem and TP-link router, stay them off for at least one minute.
- Unplug the power cord of the modem and lose the coaxial cable.
- Connect the modem to the router’s WAN port when the power switch of the router is on.
- Plug the power cord of the modem again but remain the coaxial cable disconnected.
- Wait for 5 minutes and connect the coaxial cable.
- Wait for the modem to reconnect and then check for IP address.
These steps might take a long duration but these are the most followed steps which provide a good accuracy. If anyone of the steps creates hindrances on your path then TP-Link Router Customer Support would remove your obstacles.
- Hold the reset button for more than 5 seconds and then try again.
Unable To Login Web Management Utility
Web management utility page is a built-in interval web server, it does not require an internet connection. Only the physical connection between the device and the TP-Link router is required. If your device has an Ethernet cable then plug your computer to the LAN port using the cable and make sure the LED on the router is lit up.
Your device must have an IP address from the TP-Link. Most the TP-Link routers are DHCP enabled that allows the router to assign IP address automatically to your device. If you are still getting the problem to understand the problem then seek asylum to TP-Link Router Customer Support.
Firewall and Antivirus:
Sometimes, Firewall and Antivirus cause the router to access your device so, if this happens then switch off your Antivirus on the spot.